ADJETIVOS POSESIVOS

ADJETIVOS POSESIVOS

PÁGINAS PARA REPASAR LOS ADJETIVOS POSESIVOS:

https://agendaweb.org/exercises/grammar/possessive/adjectives-3
https://agendaweb.org/exercises/grammar/possessive/adjectives-1
https://agendaweb.org/exercises/grammar/possessive/determiners-find
https://agendaweb.org/exercises/grammar/possessive/determiners-write

EJERCICIOS PARA PRACTICAR:


  • COMPLETA CON: my - your - his - her - its - our - their

My father is driving  new car.
Hello! What's  name ?
I've got a sister.  name is Mary.
 names are Mark and Jorge (they).
The cow ate  food quickly.
The little boy is playing with  toys.
We live in a house.  house is very big.
They like sport.  favourite sport is rugby.
The girl plays tennis. This is  racket.
This is a tortoise.  name is Buga.
Is this Paul's cat ? Yes, it is  cat.
Lucy and I like to wear  hair long.
She is happy with  job.
The children lost  way in the town.
Peter is showing  house to Susan.
I have a pet.  name is Baboo.
There is a mouse in  (we) bedroom.
Is that  (you) house ?
We bought  fruit yesterday.
The cat is hungry. This is  food.
You are a boy and  name is Marc.
I live in Paris with  family.
Don't put  (you) trainers on the bed !
My friend Lisa is drinking  water.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CASOS ESPECIALES DEL GENITIVO SAJÓN

VIMOS EN CLASE QUE LO NORMAL ES USAR EL GENITIVO SAJÓN CUANDO EL POSEEDOR ES UN SER ANIMADO, PERO QUE HABÍA ALGUNOS CASOS ESPECIALES. SI PUL...