REPASO TO BE

 

Enlaces:

AFIRMATIVA - LINK 1

NEGATIVA - LINK 2

INTERROGATIVA - LINK 3


VERBO “TO BE”


Escribe la forma correcta del verbo "To be"

1) I (be) _____ tired.                               2) I (be) _____ hungry.

3) It (be) _____ late!                               4) He (be) _____ cool.

5) She (be) _____ pretty.                        6) They (be) _______ happy.

7) You (be) _____ nice.                          8) We (be) _____ sleepy.

9) They (be) _____ funny.                       10) It (be) _____ fast.


Ahora usaremos nombres en lugar de pronombres

11) John (be) _____ excited.                            

12) Tiffany and Uma (be) _____ my friends.

13) Ricardo, John and I (be) _____ at school.

14) Hadil (be) _____ kind.

15) Alisa (be) _____ young.

16) The hammer (be) _____ new.

17) My mother and father (be) _____ very tall.

18) Rob (be) _____ handsome and strong.

19) Nikkos and Billy (be) _____ my cousins.

20) The students (be) _____ in  England.

21) The test (be) _____ hard!

22) My best friend (be) _____ in Germany.


Escribe las oraciones del primer ejercicio en negativa.


Escribe las oraciones del segundo ejercicio en interrogativa.


LEE LOS TEXTOS Y COMPLETA CON  “AM/IS/ARE”:


PETER AND CARL


Hello! My name _____ Carl. I _____ from Australia. I _____ 13 years old and I _____ a student at a secondary school. My father _____ a teacher and my mother _____ a nurse. My father _____ 45 years old and my mother _____ 42.We live in the city center. Our house _____ a small flat but it _____ new and modern. My grandparents live with us.They _____ retired. This boy _____ Peter. He _____ my best friend.He _____ a student at high school. He _____ 15 years old. His parents _____ lawyers.Their office _____ on Curry Street.They live in the city center.Their house _____ very big and it has got a big garden.We _____ always together after school.


MICHAEL AND JOSEPH


These _____ Michael and Joseph.They _____ twin brothers.They are 16 years old.They _____ both short and slim.They _____ in the same class.They _____ always together.They _____ from London.Their favourite football team _____ Liverpool and their faVourite singer _____ Madonna.Michael's hair _____ blonde and wavy but Joseph's hair is dark and straight.Michael _____ good at Mathematics and Joseph _____ good at Physics.They _____ both interested in seeing new places and camping.Their house _____ in the country.It _____ a small cottage.Their father _____ a bus driver and their mother _____ a shop assistant.They _____ very happy together. His parents _____ lawyers.Their office _____ on Curry Street.They live in the city center.Their house _____ very big and it has got a big garden.We _____ always together after school.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

USO DEL BLOG

BIENVENID@S AL CURSO 2023/24 Este blog, al igual que los cursos pasados, está enfocado para el alumnado de los planes de INFORMÁTICA (TIC) ...